Due to the high volume of inquiries at this time, Made in the Shade will not be able to fulfill any rentals/deliveries until Dec 2. We do apologize, however, we do encourage the completion of our online quote request form in lieu of contacting our offices by phone. We will be replying to all inquiries as fast as we can.
We appreciate your interest and we look forward to getting you covered!
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page and click “START” to begin your request for quote.
For restaurants seeking outdoor protection as part of their pandemic outdoor dining plan please read through the following information:
– Made in the Shade can provide long term rentals. Long term rentals are billed on a month by month basis with a minimum of 2 months required for the rental. View Made in the Shade’s Long Term Rental Agreement.
– Tent-specific heaters are not available at this time. Mushroom patio heaters are not permitted in the tents.
– Walls can be placed on 1 side of the tent, the three remaining sides must remain open.
– All tents are subject to County/City & Fire Department approval. Please check with your local city planning department to request an outdoor dining permit.
– Made in the Shade can process fire permits for the tenting. All tents must comply with the California State Fire Code for temporary membrane structures.
– Please review California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy to view tier definitions and to obtain specific information regarding various industries and business. To read about outdoor dining, the guide for Restaurant Compliance under Covid-19 can be used as a valuable tool for moving your operations outdoors. Compliance will be based on the current virus tier.
Made in the Shade’s Reservation and Delivery Process:
Jobs are confirmed when:
– Deposit/Payments Arrangements have been made
– All contracts have been completed and signed
– Deliveries are scheduled based on available openings, permits have been approved, and when the site and equipment are ready for the install.
– Immediate schedule openings are not available at this time. Scheduling is approximately 4-7 days out from the time a job is confirmed. That range can change without notice. Always inquire about availability and be sure to fill out as much information as possible on the “Request A Quote” form.
Click on the “START” button to begin your quote request
Judith D., ACS Quantum Strategies
Tom Ursini, General Manager, The Party Concierge, Inc.
Kim Parrino, Events Manager, Fleet Feet Event Management
Kerri, Aba Daba Party Rents
Scott Woodruff, TentOX