Field Installer must have operational knowledge of the equipment inventory, tools, machinery, ballasting methods, safety aspects, etc. in relation to the services at Made in the Shade and will participate in the installation/removal of equipment at the direction of the Lead Field Installer.
- Attend meetings called by Lead Field Supervisor for scheduling and/or planning purposes.
- Knowledge of the Made in the Shade policies and procedures for installation/removals.
- Traveling from job site to job site as required up to or more than 3 day increments
- Report discrepancies, damages, malfunctions, concerns, etc. regarding equipment/inventory
- Pull and load tent and related equipment with team:
- Assemble various tents as per manufacturers and Made in the Shade’s safety procedures:
- Lay out tent drop cloth in area of the tent to protect the top
- Coordinate with the Lead Field Installer on install process and activation of the diagram/layout.
- Secure the tent and inspect for proper assembly.
- Safety and job duty performance
- Understand and comply with the Made in the Shade Safety Procedures
- Maintain their personal PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in relation to the assigned activities.
- Must be prepared to execute their duties during periods of heat, cold, wind, rain, etc. year-round.
- Forklift/Machinery certifications
- Training both on and/or off-site as assigned
- Inventory participation
- Assigned support of other positions within the company
- Some holiday and overnight work as assigned